A Big Thank You For Joining Our Blogboss Meetup
Our second Blogboss Meetup is over, and we’re still feeling the excitement as we enjoy the spoils and sort through the photos!
We had a wonderful time, and we hope you did too!
From our accommodating venue to our generous sponsors and knowledgeable speakers we think the day was a huge success.
We’d love it if you could take 5 minutes to fill out this feedback survey – so that 2020 can be even better!
Blogboss meetup sponsors that added to your goodie bag:
- Soga Organics sponsored your #SOGALICIOUZ welcome drink (Follow them on Insta, Facebook)
- Sir Fruit shared some of their fresh juices – and added a health shot for each blogger (Follow them on Insta, Facebook, Twitter)
- Lilly Loompa was kind enough to send each blogger home with one of their recycled tins (these are great for keeping small items safe!) (Follow them on Insta, Facebook, Twitter)
- There was a delicious-looking tub of Willow Creek Thai olive pesto from Worcester Wine & Olive Route (Follow them on Insta, Facebook, Twitter)
- Oryx Desert Salt once again added some spice to our lives with their salt and pepper sets (Follow them on Insta, Facebook, Twitter)
- Funky Ouma generously sent each blogger home with a bottle of beetroot salt (Follow them on Insta, Facebook, Twitter)
- There’s also a healthy snack waiting for everyone – courtesy of Roastwell Nuts (Follow them on Facebook)
- After all the yummy snacks, IVO Health have provided some TLC for your mouth, with mouthwash, toothpaste, some leti balm, and a soft-pick (Follow them on Insta, Facebook, Twitter)
- LUSH SOUTH AFRICA left a special smelly something for you (Follow them on Insta, Facebook, Twitter)
- That other delightful smell is coming from the bath salts that Green Origin lovingly added into your bag (Follow them on Facebook)
- Wynnya Natural Products added in an insect & mosquito repellant, as well as a very chic lava bracelet for you (Follow them on Insta, Facebook)
- Everyone also has a Soylite candle, plus there’s a butter bar and a 20% discount for their online store! (Follow them on Facebook)
- We also have the sweetest gift tags from Made. (Follow them on Insta)
- The actual gift bags were sponsored by FairCape Dairies (Follow them on Insta, Facebook, Twitter)
Vouchers & Discounts You’ll Find in Your Goodie Bags
- Lenka Skin Care
- Body Blendz
- Galileo Open Air Theatre (please have a look at the website and then email email@example.com with the movie you’d like to see and your voucher number)
- Life Retreat Yoga Studio
- Senoma Photography
- Heart Tree
- Grape Events (R550 makeup voucher for mud studios)
Our Prizes for the Day:
We managed to give away some awesome prizes to a few lucky bloggers – all thanks to extremely generous sponsors.
Congrats to all the bloggers, we hope you enjoy your prizes – send us pics so we can all be jealous 😉
Just a reminder of our Blogboss Meetup speakers:
And remember to show some love to the lovely Lisa Mari who managed to capture today’s wonderful-ness. (Photos coming soon!!!)
From the whole Blogboss team – thank you again 🙂