One of the first things that new bloggers battle with is consistent content publishing. That and coming up with the many topics needed in order…
Guest blogging is one of the most efficient and reliable ways to grow your readership, increase your blog DA ranking and develop yourself as an authority in your field.
Often, the smaller or more technical, a niche the more specialized writers are required.
For example, Douglas Healy, a Missouri lawyer who is a passionate advocate for renewable energy powering global economies, has shared his vast knowledge and passion on several websites.
Over the next few months, we will share with you a few topics and a list of blogs that accept guest bloggers on those specific topics.
Our first topic, with the Energy expo happening next month in Cape Town, is renewable energy.
What is renewable energy ?
According to Wikipedia renewable energy is energy that is collected from renewable resources. These resources are naturally replenished and include items like wind, sunlight, waves, tides, rain and geothermal heat.
Where to guest blog about Renewable energy
This is a list of Green blogs that accept guest posts.
(Although the information is correct at time of print, always check the website subscription rules and guidelines before contacting them.)
- VENTUREBEAT.COM – This blog looks for content that will start a conversation or make a strong point. Word count 500 -600 words. Submissions are via the submission page on their website.
- EARTHEASY.COM – This blog offers the option of both short and long blog posts. You will need to email with writing samples, blogging experience and your interest in environmental issues. Only original articles will be accepted and it’s wise to read through their guide lines on the Write for us page.
- ONEGREENPLANET.ORG – Articles of a 700 -1000 word count that have been specifically written for this site and are relevant to the target audience can be submitted via the online submission page on their website.
- NATURALLYEARTHFRIENDLY.COM -This blog is looking for stories to inform readers about how to live a sustainable life. To submit an article, complete the contact form on their website, with a link to your own website and why your article is interesting.
- MINDBODYGREEN.COM -This blog posts original blogs with a word count of 250 – 800 words. Lists and numbered posts are acceptable. They also allow you to link back to your website and social media platforms, which is then promoted for you after your blog is published. To submit your blog post, attach it in full in the body of an email or as a word document attachment.
- BLUEPLANETGREENLIVING.COM – To submit to this blog, posts must be relevant to the environment, original and not previously published. Blogs need to provide unique information and be beneficial to the target audience. You are given two links back to your website. Before writing a post send your topic suggestions via email.
- ECOLIFE.COM – This is a great blog if you are passionate about green issues and sustainable living. Ecolife reaches a large audience. To submit a guest post fill out the form on the contact page with your topic suggestions.
- SOLARFEEDS.COM – on this website, contributors are given their own page with a name and bio. Your article links will be inserted onto this page. You can also include your own advert. Their contributor page has more information about joining as a contributor.
So, if you are passionate about sharing your knowledge on renewable energy, guest blog for one of these informative websites.
Judy is a seasoned blogger and home educator who has been sharing her knowledge and insights with others for over a decade. With over 11 years of experience in the blogosphere, she has honed her skills in creating engaging content, building an audience, and monetizing her blog.
Judy’s journey into the world of blogging began when she started documenting her adventures in a personal blog. Over time, she realized the potential of blogging as a powerful tool for self-expression, creativity, and community building.
As her blog grew in popularity, Judy began to receive inquiries and requests from other bloggers who were looking for guidance and support. She found herself answering questions, sharing tips and tricks, and providing feedback to fellow bloggers who were eager to learn from her experience. It was then that she realized her true passion was not only in creating content but also in teaching others how to do the same.
And so Blogboss was born.
Judy continues to blog and create content on her own blog, which has become a thriving community of like-minded individuals who share a passion for creativity, self-expression, and personal growth. She believes that blogging is not just a hobby or a career, but a powerful tool for empowerment, inspiration, and connection, and is committed to sharing her knowledge and experience with others to help them achieve their own dreams and goals.